Cashier or Cook
Boddie-Noell Enterprises is the largest franchisee of Hardee’s restaurants in the United States, with over 300 locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Kentucky.
We are urgently hiring! To serve guest quality products in a fast friendly, quick service. Assist other sales representatives as needed.
· Smile and greet guests and request order immediately upon arrival.
· Take orders and enter them into the point of sales terminal accurately.
· Suggestive sell and answer menu questions.
· Collect money and provide correct change.
· Assemble orders, including condiments and other service items needed or requested.
· Ensure that guests receive only quality products.
· Thank guests and invite them to return.
· Serve guest within designated service time.
· Keep sales area stocked, clean and organized.
· Clean and stock beverage bar.
· Clean dining room tables and seating.
· Clean and stock restrooms.’
· Sweep and mop dining room and restroom floors frequently.
· Clean up spills immediately.
· Assist other sales representatives as needed.
· Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
· Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
· Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
· Consistently exhibit the action/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other task as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, INC. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
Jury Duty Pay
Related keywords: cook, restaurant, food service, hiring immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $8.00 – $10.00 per hour
- One location
Click Here To Apply