REM River Bluffs, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Hiring Immediately! We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis we have many shifts, one of those being awake overnights.
Direct Support Professional/Caregiver
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone’s life? Based in community settings, and working closely with our clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans, DSPs provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Transportation and support out in the community: outings/field trips, medical appointments, and shopping.
- Assist with daily living skills including meal preparation and assist with medication administration.
- Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition, and supporting vocational responsibilities.
- Support persons served with living skills such as: personal hygiene, grooming and/or bathing and toileting
- Assist individuals we serve to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you’ll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Click Here To Apply