You are the leader of your team and key to ensuring an excellent store experience for Customers and Associates. You possess a complete understanding of what a selling store looks like and have the leadership and vision to keep it fresh. You have a strong understanding of what it takes to become the best local boat parts seller in your market.
Our Customers come to us to fulfill a need, complete a project on their boat, or gather items for a great day on the water; you guide your team to ensure Customers leave with the right products to make that happen. Each interaction with a West Marine Customer is an opportunity for you to exceed their expectations and ensure they remain a loyal Customer.
- Guide associates through coaching, mentoring and growing your team Lead by example.
- Align with business needs to achieve store goals.
- Actively participate in programs and procedures that drive sales.
- Coordinate and manage all operations of the store including; meeting and exceeding the stores annual sales goal, accountability for the Profit & Loss statement and inventory shrinkage.
- Hire, train, coach and hold Associates accountable to handle a wide variety of transactions to help Customers seamlessly complete their purchases.
Why West Marine?
We take care of our Customers, we take care of each other and we value our local communities. These founding principles were just as important to our mission statement 50 years ago when we began, as they are today. We are enthusiastic about serving boaters where they live, where they boat, and in our local communities.
We offer competitive benefits, including:
- Healthcare coverage for full-time Associates
- Generous merchandise discounts
- Paid time off
- Growth and development opportunities
Our goal is to be the best boating supply company in the country and we do this by living our values. Our values are built around superior Customer service, being trustworthy, transparent, supportive, and collaborative. Come join our team!
- Strong leadership, partnership and communication skills.
- Experience developing teams that thrive on providing our Customers with remarkable experiences. A strong sense of initiative takes charge of concerns and finds solutions.
- A high level of thoroughness and concern for quality.
- Keen interest in providing great Customer interactions and service, while sharing knowledge and passion about West Marine products.
- Available to work a flexible schedule based on business needs including some holidays.
Brand: West Marine
Address: 4445 Granite Dr., Suite 501 Rocklin, CA – 95677
Property Description: 583 – Rocklin
Property Number: 583
Click Here To Apply