Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. A Shift Manager provides leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great Quality, Service and Cleanliness to our customers.
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald’s standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too.
Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
The successful candidate will have-
- At least one year experience as a manager, preferably with restaurant or service background
- Excellent References
- A passion for Customer Service
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
As a Shift Manager, you may be responsible for:
- Food Safety
- Internal Communication
- Inventory Management
- Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
- Managing Crew
- Quality Food Production
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Safety and Security
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Opportunity
- Rewards & Recognition
- Twice a Year Salary Reviews
- Meal Discounts
- Retail, Service & Fitness Club Discounts
- Business Leadership Training
- 401 (k) Program
- Crew Trainer Development Program
- Career Opportunities
- GED, ESL & Citizenship Classes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fun Company Events!
Address: 9398 Richmond Hwy Lorton, VA – 22079
Property Description: 14097 – Lorton
Property Number: 14097
Click Here To Apply