Hiring Outstanding Lead Preschool Teachers
Storybook Village Preschool is searching for two passionate early childhood educators: Lead Toddler Teacher (18-to 36-months) & Lead Preschool Teacher (2-to 3-years).
We are currently accepting resumes for two energetic and experienced teachers to join our strong teaching team!
Located in Santa Rosa, Storybook Village Preschool provides year-round, full-day nurturing care and education for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. Storybook Village Preschool offers a relationship-based program inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, where caring connections and a supportive environment reflect our values. We hope to hear from you and then determine if we can offer you an interview with behavioral-based questions and comfortable conversation to dig deep into how we can be your teaching tribe. We can’t wait to connect with you and for you to paint us a picture of the outstanding early childhood educator you can be at Storybook Village Preschool!
To apply, please visit www.storybookvillagepreschool.com and click on the CAREER opportunities tab under CONTACT US, or please submit a resume via email.
Storybook Village Preschool opened in April 2019 with teachers passionate about being leaders within each of their roles. We are proud to be recognized as a Partner Site by CA CSEFEL, accorded a special place in the state-wide effort to support the California Department of Education Early Childhood Social and Emotional Learning Foundations. Our teaching staff is committed to working collaboratively with CA CSEFEL to ensure the implementation of the Teaching Pyramid approach in our program, community, and the state. Storybook Village Preschool provides a unique opportunity for educators to be part of a teaching tribe, including embracing a beautiful ECE community full of professional development perks. So you know what you’re signing up for, we are enthusiastic about professional and personal growth and participate in the following programs: Program for Infant/Toddler Care (PITC) Partners for Quality Services through WestEd, Teaching Pyramid for promoting social-emotional competence through First 5 and Early Learning Institute (ELI), Sonoma County’s Quality Count’s Quality Improvement Rating System (QIRS) through First 5 and 4Cs, and the Healthy Apple Program through Sonoma County Public Health.
– A minimum of the core 12 ECE units, including at least 3 Infant/Toddler Units
– One-year classroom experience for the age group you’re applying for
– Livescan, medical and TB clearance necessary
– Proof of state-required vaccinations: Pertussis and Measles
– Infant/Child CPR and First Aid CPR
– A genuine love for what you do and the families you serve
Visit the Career Opportunities tab to learn more about what we value and offer.
We consider additional factors than what’s on a resume that would affect an employee’s success at Storybook Village Preschool, such as demonstrating one’s love of caring for children. We value our culture and ensure each of our team members is a great fit. If you’re the person we’ve been hoping for, shoot us your resume and cover letter through email. We’re excited to hear from you!
Related keywords: preschool teacher, daycare, child care, teacher
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We have remained open during the entire pandemic, and now we are ready to grow for post-pandemic days. Visit the COVID-19 tab to learn more about our pandemic policies.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Required)
- Childcare: 1 year (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply