Company Overview: Robinson Terrance Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a 120-bed long term and short-term facility, located in beautiful Stamford, New York. We are proud to offer a full continuum of premium healthcare services provided by highly trained and skilled personnel with years of experience. Our commitment to our guests extends beyond having an expert staff, with state-of-the-art equipment and resources to enable them to achieve maximum success throughout their stay.
We are currently seeking a part time maintenance technician. Candidate should be able to work with Electrical and Plumbing.
- Will be supervised by the Director of Maintenance.
- Painting Resident rooms and other parts of the Facility.
- General maintenance experience preferred.
- Moving materials from room to room etc.
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 to 100 lbs.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Must meet the requirements of the Department of Health.
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
The Grand Story: Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare System provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
28652 NY-23, Stamford, NY 12167, USA
Click Here To Apply