We are offering PAID externship to hire positions in our busy dermatology office for whom are graduating or recently graduated from certified Medical Assistant Programs.
We are looking for serious, reliable, motivated, and upbeat candidates for front office and back office. Upon completion of 3 months of PAID externship, she/he will be offered a position that is most suitable.
The candidates will master during externship:
- Promptly answering a high-volume of phone calls.
- Accurately taking and delivering messages to appropriate providers and staff.
- Daily faxing, scanning, and data entry
- Scheduling new and returning patients
- Maintains knowledge of all providers’ schedules and restrictions.
- Patient check-in and check-out
- Verification of insurances, collecting co-payments, deductibles, and balances
- Posting daily payments accurately, generate daily report at the end day
- Manage inventories of skin care products and perform tasks for cosmetic events
- Create and manage marketing tools, including social media
- Assist with visits and procedures. ****Strong computer skills are a must, as being a fast-working EMR scribe is a big part of the job responsibility*****
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple tasking, work as a team.
- Excellent customer service skills with outstanding phone and written and verbal communication skills * Positive and upbeat personality
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling and medical terminology
- General knowledge of healthcare insurance and terminology
* Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes
- Must be able to work under general supervision and stressful situations.
- Professional and mature demeanor with presentable appearance
- Excellent organizational abilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply