Summary: This is a temporary 3-6 month EMT position with the requirement to be able to work at our Panorama City, Mission Hills, or Van Nuys Vaccination locations (or as otherwise directed) as needed.
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
- Provide and assist with mobile, on-site Covid vaccine vaccination.
- Administer the Covid vaccination
- Provide post-immunization monitoring and education to ensure the health and safety of each patient
- Observe individuals for adverse effects to the vaccine
- Continuously maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Reports immediately to the Clinic Manager any discrepancies in equipment standards that could compromise ability to treat patients.
- Completes all appropriate documentation.
- Maintains a cooperative working relationship with clinic staff and public safety personnel.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation of patient assessment and treatment as applicable to system or operations which assigned
- Adheres to medical treatment protocol
- Uses / operates appropriate communications equipment, medical equipment, cleaning equipment, office equipment and tools.
- Appropriately uses medical equipment such as gurney, airway equipment/airway bag, IV, splints, bandages, and medications in rendering proper emergency medical treatment to patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- CA Drivers’ License
- Current State of California EMT License
- Current CPR Certificate
- Ability to work well and effectively with others, and to multitask
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Excellent time management skills, and a team player mentality
Click Here To Apply