Customer Service Specialist – foodservice equipment
Starting from $17 to $22 per hour
6911 Forest Park Rd, Dallas TX 75235
Customer Service is our essential business. We depend on our team to deliver first-line response our commercial kitchen designers and installers. This is a key role and we are seeking career professionals. The best are genuinely excited to help customers. You will provide product information, make recommendations, and broker parts orders. This position requires some technical skill to identify and troubleshoot common issues found in beverage and kitchen equipment. New hires are put through a 90-day job training program.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Hart+Price is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and in person.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment using our ERP software.
- Help customers find Hart+Price products and quote prices.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Create purchase orders for special and non-stock items.
- Become a product expert and understand each customer’s needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- High school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience. Degree a plus.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Experience in the Restaurant or Beverage Supply field, a big plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical and dental
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Career advancement opportunities.
The Hart+Price team is a leading Texas distributor of quality commercial kitchen equipment, and beverage supplies. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, and for our catalog of over 8,500 quality products and same-day shipping of specialty items. If you’re ready to escape the call-center confines of corporate America send us a message today.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Hart+Price family.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of our team continues to be our top priority.
- Please summarize your experience selling or servicing foodservice equipment:
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Click Here To Apply