VSolvit LLC is seeking to add a skilled and savvy Software Engineer with a background in C# .NET Full-stack development/technologies. This Software Engineer will be working as part of a team supporting projects for our US Navy Customer. This is a play well, work well with others environment where the mission of supporting an important program for our US Navy customer is held in the highest regard. Ability to develop and provide good documentation as needed while working in highly technical teams including developers, architects, subject matter experts, analysts, and product owners. The technical stacks are similar across the various program modules so understanding the inner workings of the applications will be key.
- This is a Microsoft technology stack that leverages C# .NET with MS SQL Server and Oracle backends.
- Development of back-end queries and business logic using SQL and PL/SQL
- Ability to work with analysts to refine design and implementation details
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ C# .NET full stack development
- 3+ years’ experience SQL development, preferably Oracle
- 3+ years’ experience in Agile development
- 3+ years’ working as part of a software development team
- 3+ years’ in a role that required technical documentation in the form software development documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology, business, or equivalent field.
- Knowledge of RDBMS, i.e. Oracle 12c or higher or SQL Server 2014 or higher
- Certified Scrum Master a plus
- Security+ or CSSLP certification a plus
- Qualified local candidates highly desired. (No relocation will be provided)
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate on complex technical matters
- Excellent listening skills to understand clients’ or colleagues’ needs.
- Proficiency with documentation skills, including but not limited to design documents, technical white papers, test plans, and user manuals is a plus.
- ASP.NET MVC development experience
- Familiar with Secure Coding, STIGs, Registry keys
- Windows System Administration (2008/2012) – permissions, local policies, roles and features) experience a plus
- Experience installing and troubleshooting applications in a Microsoft Windows environment
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must be able to pass a standard company background check
- Current DoD Secret clearance holder OR US Citizenship holder willing and able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance OR the ability to have a Secret clearance held within the last 24 months reactivated ALL are conditions of employment
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced ‘We Solve It’) provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private sector clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB and SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Click Here To Apply