JOB SUMMARY: .
Houston MRI & Diagnostic Imaging is an independent outpatient imaging center company which has been serving the Houston metroplex since 1997.
The Sales & Marketing representative is responsible for identifying, planning, developing, and executing sales (referrals for MRI, CT, X-ray and Ultrasound). Represent and maintain marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities both internal and external to the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Increasing the volume and utilization of MRI, CT, X-ray and Ultrasound at the imaging centers.
- Educate the medical and legal community on our diagnostic imaging services
- Research and manage the territory and assure that all medical facilities are aware of the imaging center. Prospecting and cold calling.
- Build relationships with referring offices.
- Maintain outstanding customer service.
- Ability to sell services from the imaging center (MRI, X-ray, CT, Ultrasound).
- Professional communication with physicians, office staff, and supervisors
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Ability to plan and be proactive to the consumers.
- Must be able to achieve company goals for imaging center.
- Must be self-sufficient and independent.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management skills and prioritize workload.
- Must be driven and motivated by financial success.
- Strong background in medial imaging (Radiology) is desired.
- Excellent organization and communication skills a must.
- Multi-task and work within a team environment.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma (Bachelors preferred) with a minimum of three (3) years of related sales experience with physicians and medical staff.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical office practices and procedures, and out-patient imaging.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop effective marketing strategies and targeted sales plans.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact and communicate with physicians and medical staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer and internet knowledge. Windows based systems experience including MS Office. RIS & PACS knowledge.
- Working knowledge and ability of utilization of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to leverage Social Media in coordination with Sales and Marketing plan.
- Ability to work independently in an outside sales environment.
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in outpatient radiology (medical imaging)
- Minimum 5 years of sales or service industry experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Houston, TX (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales and Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- On the road
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply