We Are Hiring:
We are offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus for this position!
RN Registered Nurse – Full-time – 1.0 FTE – Day Shift – 6:30am-2:30pm – Skilled Nursing & Rehab – Franciscan Place
Franciscan Place, an Ascension Living community, is looking for a caring and compassionate Registered Nurse to join the team! This gorgeous community is conveniently located across the street from Elmbrook Hospital and offers long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
Why join Franciscan Place?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Opportunities for advancement
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do:
As a Registered Nurse, you will claim responsibility and accountability for a group of patients/residents through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- Perform assessments on patients/residents and reassessments as per policy
- Develop and implement appropriate plan of care based on assessment and diagnosis tailored to meet each individual’s needs (physical, cultural and psychosocial)
- Evaluate plan of care and make necessary changes
- Demonstrate knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the patient/resident and their clinical condition
- Evaluate patient/resident responses to medications
- Plan for and provide patient/resident, family and caregiver education
- Identify learning needs and clearly communicate information and documents patient/resident response to education
- Document according to current standards and policies
- Plan for patient/resident discharge, anticipate and plan for long-term and/or short-term patient/resident needs and collaborate with the discharge planner when appropriate
- Assess the patient/resident prior to discharge
- Delegate and collaborate in providing patient/resident care according to licensure and skill levels, follow up to ensure success
- Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiate corrective action as appropriate
- Other tasks as assigned
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team:
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension Living will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension Living will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Right to Work
Click Here To Apply