- Preparing, developing and coordinating the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
- Ensuring program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated.
- Implementing scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to:
- DCMA 14-point
- IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Critical Path Analysis
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Schedule Performance, Health Metrics and Analysis
- Provides weekly status and reporting
- Tracking plans and schedules.
- Creating, maintaining and validating Schedule data.
- Performing risk analysis.
- Identifying and resolving critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizing Gantt, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off. GBSDJobs UTSpace SpaceBusMgt
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with 5+ years of related experience in program/project planning and scheduling, logistics or supply chain – OR – a Master’s degree from an accredited university with 3+ years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
Basic Qualifications for a Level 4:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with 9+ years of related experience in program/project planning and scheduling, logistics or supply chain – OR – a Master’s degree from an accredited university with 2+ years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
Additional Basic qualifications for both levels:
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel.
- Familiar with the following scheduling software: Primavera P6, Milestone Professional, Deltek.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Active DoD Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Proficient in MS Project.
- Experience with Primavera P6.
- Experience with Loading Schedules.
- EVMS experience, Schedule Management.
- Experience with Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA).
- Aerospace/Defense Industry experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Click Here To Apply