Food. Service. Film. Fun!
Movie Tavern by Marcus: Where Talented People Find Limitless Opportunities!
Join the Movie Tavern by Marcus Service Team and learn how we have redefined food and beverage at the movies! As a COOK with Movie Tavern by Marcus, you will be a part of a family you can connect with, grow with, and have fun with!
Our Associates Enjoy…
- Competitive Wages & Premium Holiday Pay
- Flexible or Set Schedules
- Free Movies
- Paid Uniforms
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Benefits for Full-time (30+ Hours per Week)
- Fully Paid Accelerated Training Program
- Working in a Professional Bar & Restaurant Environment
Do You Have What it Takes?
Do people notice your positive attitude, your work ethic, and your excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced and team- focused environment? A successful candidate will be passionate about food quality and exceptional guest service and bring their enthusiasm with them to work each and every day!
We Need YOU.
Your Job Duties May Include…
- Prepare food for our guests.
- Verify food is prepared to recipe specification.
- Interact with teammates to insure stations are set properly and ticket standards are met.
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the assigned station.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized work area.
- Comply with all food preparation and service regulations.
- Demonstrate proper opening and closing procedures.
- Ability to keep the kitchen organized, stocked and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply