support the Ground Subsystems Support Contract (GSSC) program. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based
on qualifications listed below.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials
into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of
products and production equipment.
- Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests;
and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do
not meet required standards and specifications.
- Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
- Audit, conduct source inspection and test witness of product for NG acceptance to requirements.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory
control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 9 Years of exeperience with a Bachelors in Science degree; 7 Years of experience with Masters in Science degree; 4 Years with PhD.; OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Active Secret Security Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of 8D problem solving methodologies, Six Sigma Green or Blackbelt, Certified Lead Auditor – AS9100D or ISO 9001, Shop floor manufacturing experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Click Here To Apply