Symbia Logistics is searching for skilled Material Handling Equipment Operator (MHE) to join our elite Symbia team. Our Material Handling Equipment Operator is responsible for using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count pallets and materials.
Advantages of being our Material Handling Equipment Operator
- Permanent Full-time Work
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits. Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
As our Material Handling Equipment Operator, you will
- Pull and prepare pallets for shipment by operating forklift, cherry picker, or any other equipment.
- Maintain the facilitys equipment and materials and a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards and company safety procedures using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) always while performing job duties.
- Unload and load shipments safely.
- Efficiently move, stack and store pallets in the appropriate areas as required.
- Assist in physical inventories and other duties as needed.
As our Material Handling Equipment Operator, you must have
- 1 to 2 years of experience maneuvering Forklifts and other equipment that requires certifications.
Click Here To Apply