- Setting up cost control system, monitoring and controlling costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Performing analyses and preparing reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Preparing budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assisting in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Preparing program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Performing schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensuring adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporating contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off. GBSDJobs UTSpace SpaceBusMgt
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with 5+ years of related experience in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Program Cost Analysis or Program Scheduling – OR – a Master’s degree from an accredited university with 3+ years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
Basic Qualifications for a Level 4:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with 9+ years of related experience in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Program Cost Analysis or Program Scheduling – OR – a Master’s degree from an accredited university with 2+ years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
Additional Basic qualifications for both levels:
- Experience with SAP, SAP Business Warehouse, Deltek CostPoint, Deltek Cobra/MPM, MS Project/Oracle Primavera, or Schedule Risk Assessment software tools.
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance. US citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Active DoD Secret level security clearance (with the investigation in the past 6 years). US citizenship is a prerequisite.
- 1+ year of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) experience.
- Proficient in Deltek Cobra, Oracle Primavera, or Schedule Risk Assessment software tools.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Aerospace/Defense Industry experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Click Here To Apply