- Training and opportunities for continual learning and development
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children’s needs
- A welcoming working environment in which team members respect one another
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Our academically accredited Balanced Learning curriculum that balances purposeful play with nurturing guidance so that teachers can encourage curiosity, creativity, confidence, and compassion
- A School Leadership Team that were previous Primrose classroom teachers who support the professional and personal growth of the staff
- Extensive benefits including Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Healthcare Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Benefits, Child Care Benefits
- A Franchise owner team who truly cares about teachers and students – not a corporation
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Assist with the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Observe all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Champlin Park and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assist with implementing the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the – Primrose Balanced Learning® curriculum and programming.
- Maintaining an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
Qualifications and Skills needed:
- Assistant or Lead Teacher qualified through MN Rule 3.
- Previous teaching position in a licensed early childhood program preferred.
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- First Aid and CPR certifications
Apply now or learn more at: www.primroseschools.com/schools/champlin-park/careers/
Related Experience: Lead Teacher Child care or Day care, Assistant Teacher Child care or Daycare, Aide Childcare or Daycare, Lead Preschool Teacher, Lead Prekindergarten Teacher, Pre-K, Infant Teacher, Toddler Teacher.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Click Here To Apply