We are looking for a full-time Chiropractic/Medical Assistant to join our patient care team. Weekday hours only.
- Greets patients and escorts to exam rooms
- Help patients with various therapies and diagnostic procedures
- Communicate with the practice providers in order to appropriately coordinate patient care
- Protect patient privacy and confidentiality of patient information by complying with HIPAA regulations
- Maintain appearance of the clinical rooms and therapy station
- Ordering, sorting, storing supplies; and restocking exam/procedure rooms
- Ensure clinical workflow runs smoothly
- Assist billing department
- Assist intake team when needed
- Assist front desk staff as needed.
To be discussed during interview. This can be a part-time position in the afternoons or full-time depending upon skills and experience.
Applicant should be professional, reliable, responsible and self-motivated.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- chiropractic assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply