The School District of Holmen has the following vacancy at Holmen High School.
Title: School Nurse – 1.0 FTE
Job Description: Responsible for knowledge of policies, rules; screens vision and hearing; maintains health records; administers medication to students; contacts parents with regard to need to follow-up from medical profession; assume other responsibilities as may be assigned. Knowledge of seizure disorders and administration of medication utilizing specialized procedures is required. Provide staff training on blood borne pathogens, first aid, safety, and in other areas as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates should possess:
· Must be a Certified RN (bachelor’s degree required).
· Prefer successful pediatric experience with school age children.
· Must be able to maintain records and information.
· Must follow all laws, rules and regulations related to the position.
· Responsible for knowledge of policies and rules.
· Provide assistance to staff.
Terms of Employment: This is a 191 day contract year. Salary, benefits, and other employment terms can be found in the Employee Handbook. Salary is based on the teachers salary schedule.
Reports To: Student Services Supervisor
Application Deadline: All applicants are required to submit the District Application. The application is located on WECAN. Applicants can access WECAN at: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/ or via the School District of Holmen’s website under “Employment Opportunities”. All applicants must submit an on-line application, letters of recommendation and transcripts. Applications will be accepted until 11:59 pm on March 12, 2021, or until position is filled.
Apply to: School District of Holmen
Human Resources Department
1019 McHugh Road
Holmen, WI 54636
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $39,068.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Click Here To Apply