Our professional staff individualizes care to uniquely fit the intensity and severity of each client’s case and their family’s needs. Because the crisis occurs at all times of the day and night, our services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The R.N. Staff Nurse provides professional nursing care in a manner
- The R.N. Staff Nurse prescribes coordinates and delegates nursing care utilizing the nursing process, which is integrated into the multidisciplinary treatment team plan of care.
- The R.N. Staff Nurse is accountable for assigned nursing care activities on a shift basis and is responsible for promoting and enhancing professional nursing practice on the unit.
- The R.N. Staff Nurse may also assume Charge Nurse responsibilities as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- One + years minimum prior psychiatric experience in mental health nursing
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- BSN preferred
- RN licensure in TX
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Click Here To Apply