***MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH INSURANCE VERIFICATION*****
***You will be asked to verify insurance during your interview***
If you have a friendly and welcoming aura, we would love for you to fill this position. Women’s Wellness MD is a busy gynecology practice serving women in the DMV area. We believe in a team approach to caring for patients so all of our providers and staff work well together to provide the highest level of care. As our practice has grown, we are looking for an additional medical office assistant/receptionist. Our ideal candidate is someone who can multi-task with accuracy and a welcoming smile.
Experience with medical billing and terminology preferred.
Administrative responsibilities include greeting and checking in patients, scheduling patients, verifying insurances, posting payments, and assisting with other assigned duties including medical assisting. Must keep our records and work areas clean and organized, as well as ensure our office provides a welcoming environment for our patients.
Requirements: Pleasant demeanor and patience in dealing with people.
All work is done on the computer/EMR.
Must be prepared to:
- Greet patients and other visitors when they arrive
- Answer patient questions and provide assistance when necessary
- Distribute forms and paperwork to patients and check them over to ensure that required fields are completed properly
- Verify patient insurances
- Field phone calls and respond to emails
- Manage inventory of necessary office supplies and coordinate reordering
- train to assist with medical care
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Must be able to start immediately. Reliable transportation needed.
*No medical benefits available for this position.***
Send resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- 8 hour shift
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Greeting visitors
- Running errands
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Processing payments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
Click Here To Apply