Now hiring FT LPN position in the Williamsburg Area!
What we Offer:
- DAILY PAY OPTION!!
- Paid Training – (Orientation, First Aid/CPR, Medication Administration)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
Communicates health/nursing needs and/or recommendations to staff, other health providers and families.
Coordinates hospital admissions, discharges, and follow-up as needed.
Checks program/service areas on a frequent but not less than a quarterly basis to ensure the necessary medical/nursing supplies are available and in ample supply.
Assists on medical/health appointments as needed.
Provides direct care services as needed within the treatment or habilitation environment
Ensures the provisions of nursing/health services as outlined in the state and federal regulations and divisional directives.
Ensures the provision of nursing/health services as ordered by physicians and other health professionals/consultants.
Ensures the provision of nursing services/programs as outlined in the Service Plan.
Ensures the provisions of needed adaptive equipment.
Monitors individual health status through the provision of general nursing services as outlined/ordered.
Monitors incidents involving individuals, ensures incident report is completed timely and accurately and examines the individual.
Ensures aggressive management of individual health needs when indicated by adverse change in medical/health status of the individual.
Works closely with home/facility staff in consulting on psychotropic medications, side effects, and planning agenda for medication reviews.
Monitors height and weight of persons served.
Administers and/or oversees medication/physical treatments as ordered by the physician and provides assessment of adverse effects/results.
Reports pertinent information and changes in individual health status to attending physician/ health professionals and to the Team as needed in a timely manner.
Screens ill individuals and refers to a physician if needed.
Orders, reviews, monitor, and discontinue medication as ordered by physician. Dispose of unused medication per policy, reporting adverse reactions.
Assures that monthly Medication Administration Records (MAR’s) are in each individual’s record.
Reports possible communicable diseases or infections and works closely with nursing staff and/or other health care professionals, staff, and family in assessing and treating the situation.
Ensures the routine documentation of individual health status in nurse’s notes.
Transcribes or ensures the transcription of physician phone orders and other medically related reports, prior to filing in the individual’s chart.
Writes or ensures completion of progress notes summarizing individual’s current health status for the month, including physician visits, dental hygiene and changes in health status.
Ensures furnishings and equipment are maintained within guidelines established to prevent the spread of disease.
Ensures the overall implementation and practice of infection control procedures is implemented.
Ensures safety programs, policies, and procedures are developed, updated, and communicated as appropriate.
Ensures homes and services provided meet guidelines for health, safety, and infection control.
Actively participates in health, nursing, safety, pharmacy and infection control committees.
Other duties as assigned
Related keywords: lpn, licensed practical nurse, lpn nurse
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- LPN (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply