Everest Home Healthcare is looking for empathetic and patient individuals to provide in-home direct care duties (caregiving) for developmentally disabled pediatric and adult patients. An in-home Direct Care Worker provides various non-medical services; these may include assisting with meal preparation, grooming, bathing, toileting, light housekeeping, and medication reminders.
We are a privately-owned healthcare provider who provides in-home direct care services for developmentally disabled pediatric and adult patients and in-home nursing services for medically dependent pediatric patients.
We have several part-time and full-time positions available.
Direct Care duties may include:
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Grooming, bathing, and toileting
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Outings in the community with the client
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Experience caring for a vulnerable individual.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. (Required)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check. (Required)
- Have a current Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain one. (Required before starting with a client)
- Current Driver License, vehicle registration, and auto insurance. (Required)
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification. (Required before starting with a client).
- Article 9 Certification. (Required to complete within 90 days of hire)
- Prevention and Support Certification. (Required)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, stoop, and bend comfortably.
- Must be comfortable assisting in bathing, dressing, and overall hygiene of clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Preferred)
- CPR/First Aid (Required)
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply