Responsible for monitoring and verifying cash and system transactions of several affiliated companies on daily basis using thorough accounting understandings, exemplary analytical skills, and business acumen.
- Collaborate with the IT and Administration areas to ensure proper procedures are in place that affect the ledger data.
- Complete various Treasury Management duties daily.
- Perform monthly reconciliations on various suspense accounts within an automated accounting system by interpreting ledger data; verifying and correcting journal entries.
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Assist in developing and implementing general accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Perform special projects and requests from time to time as the management deems fit.
- Prepare and settle monthly Insurance Carrier payments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite with emphasis on Excel
- Must be a team player, works well with others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and stay organized
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is a must
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Experience with Excel functions
- Insurance accounting experience preferred
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time employees including company paid medical, STD, LTD and life insurance; plus voluntary dental, vision, Life/AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company-matching, generous paid time off and much more.
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE CONTINGENT UPON PASSAGE OF A DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Click Here To Apply