Founded on the principles of trust, experience, and innovation, Trexin Consulting specializes in strategy execution – the implementation of business strategy to achieve targeted business goals. Applied strategy situations that Trexin frequently leads include: digital transformations for business, scaling capabilities for growth, optimizing operations for cost reduction, driving synergies for M&A and recovering projects in distress. Trexin’s services are right-sized for our Clients’ needs, ranging from our “Diamond Team” service when our Clients want Trexin to own an outcome and share the delivery risk, to Expert/Advisory services for senior-level guidance, to Strategic Staffing services for execution-oriented tasks and roles. Our expertise spans Healthcare, Life Sciences, Financial Services, and Products & Distribution, overlaid by multidisciplinary skills in the four capabilities essential to strategy execution: Strategy & Innovation, Program Execution, Technology, and Analytics. Trexin Consulting is currently seeking Data Architect to join our team in Chicago.
Trexin Consulting is currently seeking a Security Program Manager to join our team and consult at our healthcare clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ownership of Intellectual Property, Trade Secret Protection (Security) and Enforcement
- Proactively lead, develop, guide the strategic and operational implementation and maturation of an Enterprise-Wide Insider ITR
- Effectively communicate with technical, non-technical, functional, and executive audiences
- Implement an ITR Governance Structure
- Regularly assess data loss protection and user behavioral analytics tools, technologies tools utilized
- Coordinate cross-departmental engagement with key stakeholders and functional partners to drive and continuously improve the identification, prevention, detection, and response to potential insider events
- Perform root cause analysis to identify, incorporate opportunities for continuous process improvement and future risk mitigation efforts
- Facilitate regular briefings, reporting to other COE functional leaders, functional leaders/teams to ensure that activities are documented and auditable
- Develop, track, and enhance metrics/performance/risk indicators to measure team, program effectiveness
Key Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Proven extensive leadership and management experience, and expertise in leading programs, and teams
- Accomplished leadership background in overseeing ITR mitigation to a successful conclusion
- Strong technology, data, cyber, information security knowledge
- High level expertise to evaluate threats, countermeasures along with architecture to understand impact to enhance the overall security posture and risk
- Demonstrated investigative experience in data compromise
- Data Loss Protection and Behavior User Analytics systems
- Strong experience with data loss, exfiltration, and protection
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, database, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally, and nationwide up to 30% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
- BA, BS degree or equivalent; experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis above the minimum experience required
- MA/MS/MBA/JD degree or equivalent preferred
- Eight (8) years of related experience in insider threat/insider risk, counterintelligence, cyber, investigations, behavior analysis, or a related field for a corporation, government agency, law enforcement, U.S. military or combination
- CERT; Insider Threat Program; Information Security certifications a plus
Trexin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trexin is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trexin are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. Trexin strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Trexin complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Trexin will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. Trexin will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee’s religious beliefs or practices. Trexin strictly prohibits discrimination against protected veterans, and Trexin utilizes affirmative action to recruit, hire, promote, and retain veterans.
Trexin Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Trexin Consulting vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Trexin Consulting Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Trexin Consulting Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- One location
Click Here To Apply