Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Production Associate provides relief in various departments throughout the facility.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Monitor automatic setting equipment for efficient operation.
- Cleans broken tile from empty kiln cars.
- Inspects finished tile for defects and flips base product when necessary.
- Discards defective tile into scrap hoppers.
- Removes slabs from fired tile and loads into trays.
- Complete equipment changeovers to accommodate the different tile sizes.
- Operates unloading equipment and completes changeovers successfully.
- Operates Finger Car and necessary paperwork.
- May operate various powered industrial trucks.
- Scans finished product into warehouse inventory and places in proper location.
- Removes and empties scrap/waste containers using the forklift.
- Loads and unloads corner tile.
- General cleanup in various departments.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports any problems to supervisor.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good record keeping skills and listening skills.
- Accurate measurement capability.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English.
- Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Click Here To Apply