Long Term Care Facility looking for a detail orientated HR Professional to join our team! Must be organized, able to multi-task and enjoy working in a fast paced enviornment! We offer great benefits and competitive pay! Great teamwork atmosphere, apply today!
As an HR Manager, you will plan, direct & coordinate a fast paced human resources department. You will maintain fuctions such as payroll, recruitment, employee relations, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance in addition to various adminsitrative functions.
- Manages the full cycle recruitment process including candidates sourcing, screening, interviewing and orientation working collaboratively with other managers
- Payroll and time clock processing
- Maintains an effective orientation program immediately upon hire to complete all necessary employee paperwork to include: completion of all payroll forms, policy acknowledgements, immigration and tax forms, all insurance and benefit related forms
- Responsible for obtaining licensed certification, completing criminal record background and nurse aid registery checks
- Sets up and maintains comprehensive individual personnel and medical files for all facility staff in accordance with all local, state, and federal and company regulation and policies
- Responsible for reviewing order, issuing and documentation of nametag and uniforms
- Responsible for reviewing order, issuing and documentation of nametag and uniforms.
- Maintains an adequate inventory or employee packets. Responsible for updating inventoried packets when revisions occur.
- Maintains Worker Compensation injury packets for supervisors to complete and sent pertinent injury documents with employee to medical professional.
- Maintains weekly Employee Accident/Incident Summary Report.
- Files First Report of Injury
- Maintains employee benefits policies to include, but not limited to, perfect-attendance, insurance, uniforms, benefit hours earned, etc., and reconciles same to payroll deductions as required and notifies any noncompliance to the consultant manager’s Human Resource Department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Payroll experience preferred
- Long-term care experience preferred
Click Here To Apply