Now seeking a Full-Time, Hourly, House Manager (7am – 3pm)
FLEXIBILITY A MUST!
Guardian Care Services (GCS) is looking for an experienced professional with both Direct Care and strong management skills to fill a position of House Manager with our agency.
In addition to ensuring the overall health and safety of the client, the House Manager also ensures the effective and efficient use of available resources and is responsible for the direct management of staff. You’ll also have the opportunity to work closely with client and their families developing rewarding relationships and references.
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Bonus
- Company Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Provide direct services to clients by assisting clients with completion of various needs and requirements. This includes monitoring and passing medication(s), client assigned house chores, meal preparation, personal care needs, and documenting clients’ cooperation, activities, behavior issues; ensure clients conduct themselves as directed while in the community and/or other public establishments; maintain client schedule to account for whereabouts of all clients at all times; ensure health and safety of clients.
- Ensure safety of clients, staff and the community at-large.
- Meet with essential staff and clients, regarding specific cases (e.g., individualized service plan): track client activity in order to ensure information is accurate, consistent and maintained in the proper location and format in accordance with established laws, rules, policies and procedures. Receives telephone calls from clients’ family members, regarding procedures, rules and guidelines.
- Supervise staff to ensure compliance with individual service plan (ISP) requirements. Provide administrative quality assurance checks to ensure the house is operating according to provided guidance, and accomplish other administrative tasks, related to the home, as necessary.
- Recommends disciplinary action when appropriate conducts performance evaluations; trains new employees. Up to 3 hours in the home.
- Attend and participate in internal and external meetings as an agency representative for the client (e.g., ISP meetings, behavior support review meetings, vocational meetings)
- Meet with team members regarding changes in services or needs; reporting of MUI/UI’s, medical appointments, etc.
- Attend in-service training programs and external professional development training
- Maintain responsibility for shift coverage and staffing emergencies in conjunction with the Program Coordinators and Scheduler.
- Other duties as assigned.
To join our team, you will need the following: Must possess a HS Diploma/GED, be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license with no more than 5 pts, reliable vehicle and auto insurance coverage, prior supervisory or management experience in the DD field, excellent time management, communication and organizational skills. successfully pass a background check and drug test.
Apply online or send your resume to hr @ gcareservices.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Direct care, personal care: 3 years (Required)
- Supervising experience: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- First Aid/CPR certification (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
Click Here To Apply