If you are a Construction Superintendent with experience in any of the following sectors (Healthcare, Correctional Facilities, Specialty Lab), we are looking for talent like you to join our team! We are one of the fastest growing construction companies in the nation! As an industry leader, we put our people first and are committed to the safety of our employees, subcontractors, owners and the general public. We look forward to hearing from you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We are one of the fastest growing construction companies in the nation! As an industry leader, we put our people first and are committed to the safety of our employees, subcontractors, owners and the general public.
2. Named top 100 on Associated Builders and Contractors’ 2020 Top Performers and ranked #49 on the Top 120 General Contractors!
3. We offer group training courses and professional/executive development seminars & programs to help develop our future leaders!
What You Will Be Doing
– Prepare the project schedule, maintain reports accurately describing project status
– Review status and project progress with the Project Manager and client representatives on a regular basis. Large products include multiple superintendents.
– Ensure safety standards and requirements are implemented and adhered to by craftsmen and others when operating tools and equipment.
– Analyze manpower, material, equipment requirements and interfaces the requirements with others as designated by supervising superintendent.
– Implement and enforce policies, procedures and related work rules as established by field construction Management.
– Prepare reports and forecasts, as required, and keep supervisors informed on progress of overall assigned activities.
– Ensure safety standards and requirements are implemented and adhered to by craftsmen and others when in the operational area, tools and equipment are in safe condition and operated safely.
What You Need for this Position
Experience in the following sectors:
– Specialty Lab
– Detention centers/Correctional facilities
– Experience should include some supervisory responsibility as a General Foreman, Field Engineer or Assistant Superintendent.
– Well developed, communications, interpersonal, organizational and team work skills
What’s In It for You
Group health insurance
Term life and AD&D insurance
Voluntary term life insurance
Short-term disability insurance
Long-term disability insurance
Pre-tax spending programs in transportation, parking, healthcare and dependent care
401(k) retirement plan
Paid vacation time
Company Stock Options
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience in HEALTHCARE, CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES and/or SPECIALTY LABS, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click Here To Apply