The Charge Nurse provides care and education for the patient based on their illness, symptoms, and courses of treatment.
Manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- ASN degree or Nursing Diploma required.
- One year clinical experience required.
- Current RN license in the State of Florida
- BLS through American Heart Association is required.
- ACLS through American Heart Association within one year of employment/transfer.
- NIH within 90 days of employment/transfer.
- CPI training within 6 months of employment/transfer.
- Nationally recognized professing nursing certification is preferred within two years of employment/transfer.
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and skills
Click Here To Apply