Director of Resident care- Wellness Nurse
Job Description- Director of Resident Care-Wellness Nurse
Giving Tree Senior Living is a 160 unit brand new state of Art Community in Dracut. MA.
We are proud to offer Assisted Living and Memory care. We are a place of Empowerment, peace of mind and a place to live an enriched quality of life.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Resident Care-Wellness Nurse. Candidate shall be responsible to plans, organize, and implement all aspect of Resident care including but not limited to all staff of Nursing, CNAs, Aides, Cooks and Dining services, Housekeeping and Maintenance etc. At present we have Zero residents. As we Ramp up, the candidate shall be able to play multiple roles as the census grows.
Candidate shall meet the social, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, educational and physical needs and interest of residents.
Develop and conduct programs.
Develop a monthly/weekly calendar.
Related keywords: lpn, rn, registered nurse, nurse, nurse practitioner, licensed practical nurse, lpn nurse, nurse rn
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42.00 – $47.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All persons must wear a mask and follow social distancing.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assisted living or equal: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply