Towne Nursing is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Must possess current RI RN license
- Must have a minimum of 6 months RN experience in a long term care facility.
Benefits of Working with Towne:
- Same Day Pay Option Available
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated coordinator available 24/7
If interested, please apply now! A member of our recruiting team will reach out to you to go over the next step to becoming a member of the Towne family.
Click Here To Apply