Ascension at Home – Together with Compassus Associates: Please apply via Workday
“I love being able to learn about the patient and their lifestyle. The most rewarding part is being able to provide a positive change to each patient from the comfort of their own home.”
- Calvin, Home Health Registered Nurse
Our Home Health RNs make an impact everyday on health care and patient’s lives. As a part of the interdisciplinary team, you will directly assess patients and their physical, psychosocial, and living environments to provide the best health care in the comfort of their own homes.
As an RN at Ascension at Home – Together with Compassus , you will join the ranks of healthcare professionals who choose to work in homecare because of the individualized patient time. Our nurses spend time one-on-one with patients and their families and have the ability to contribute to a patient’s healthcare journey while having more flexibility in their schedule.
The primary functions of the Home Health Registered Nurse are to develop, organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary team. The RN administers skilled nursing care for patients of all ages in their place of residence and assume the responsibility for the total provision of care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Case manages and provides clinical oversight and direction to the interdisciplinary team, physician, and family
- Implements, develops and documents the plan of care and revises as necessary
- Provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
- Supervises and provides directions to the Home Health Aide and Licensed Practical Nurse to ensure quality and continuity of services provided
- Assures quality patient care is delivered with appropriate documentation
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provides on-call service to patients/families, as needed and assigned
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, physicians, and other health care professionals
- Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Current, active Registered Nursing license in state of employment
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
- Able to pass a criminal background screening
- Two years of experience is preferred as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting, post-acute, or home health is preferred.
Click Here To Apply