We are a young orthodontic and pediatric dental practice looking for a smiling face to greet families on the phone and coordinate care for our patients. We are seeking the perfect individual to fit into our team and embody our values of high-end service, high energy and compassion. Our team firmly believes you have to love what you do and we want someone who will love helping people receive the dental care that they need.
Qualifications and Skills
OUTGOING, FRIENDLY, ENERGETIC, BUBBLY, FAST LEARNER, ORGANIZED, TEAM PLAYER, SERVICE MINDSET.
Excellent phone voice.
Experience in a dental/chiropractic/optometry/podiatry/medical office is a plus.
Experience with Dolphin software is a plus.
Computer fluency is expected.
Social media savvy is a plus.
Photography skills are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Extensive sterilization protocols, virucidal laundry service, sneeze guards and partitions, hypochlorous acid fogger, virtual visits, virtual waiting room and more! We are very serious and safe about infection control and respiratory hygeine.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- medical/dental/optometry/chiropractic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Required)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply