Part Time permanent local work in Seymour, CT – 5 minutes from Route 8.
No driving logs, no heavy lifting, no working later than 7PM, no overnights,and NO teaching experience is required! We will train you how to teach maneuvers, shifting, double clutching, pre-trip inspections, and grade the students. You must be patient, speak well, and have good interpersonal skills. Schedules are flexible for hours in the morning (7:30 AM – 12:00 PM), the afternoon (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM), early evening (4:00 PM – 7:00 PM) and weekend days (7:00 AM – 3:00 PM).
- Using our materials and methods train students how to perform our pre-trip inspection, operate CDL Class A or B vehicles, perform maneuvers, and drive on public roads.
- Evaluate and grade students based on training performance
- Must have CT CDL Class A License with current medical certification
- Absolutely must have 3 years verifiable CDL Class A experience
- Clean driving record and criminal background
Candidates who do not meet the minimum experience requirements will not be considered.
Please click to apply/send your resume (preferred method). Or fax your resume to 203-888-8977.
Or you may visit the business office in Seymour, CT to fill out an application between 9:30 AM and 3:45 PM Monday through Friday.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Home daily
- No nights
- Year round work
Trucking Driver Type:
- Company driver
- Commercial Driving: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply