Are you excited to work with a company that will reward your hard work and dedication? We continue to grow because of the contributions and individual talents of our team. Your hard work and enthusiasm will not go unnoticed or unrewarded at All Fleet Inc.
We invest in our people, providing opportunities for competitive compensation, collaboration, and professional development.
We are committed to being the best and having the best team in the industry. As a team, we set our technicians up for success.
All Fleet Inc is one of the nation’s fastest growing fleet maintenance provider. We provide maintenance programs tailored to fit each clients’ individual needs.
At All Fleet Inc, we value our employees and are constantly looking for more opportunities to continue our rapid growth in many areas.
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours a week (with unlimited opportunities to earn more)
- $20 to $35 per billable hour generated
- Benefits package after 60 days (including medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- Paid time off after 6 months
- Company provided service trucks
- Tool program available
- Continuous education within the company
- Flexible scheduling
- Unlimited advancement potential
- Amazing work environment
- Numerous bonus opportunities
- Company provided shirts & vests
We are looking for ambitious technicians to grow with the best company in the country! The requirements to be considered for a tractor/trailer technician position you should be able to
perform the following tasks:
- Perform repair for tractors and trailers
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Perform DOT Inspections
- Perform brake maintenance
- Use diagnostic testing equipment
- Knowledge of equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Diesel Engine Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply