Midtown Center for Health and Rehab is seeking compassionate, customer oriented RN’s or LPN’s to join our COVID UNIT team!
Premium COVID pay Rates! Make up to $5.00 Extra!
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures
- Records patients medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients, including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Utilizes time management skills.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person’s relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.
141 N McLean Blvd, Memphis, TN 38104, USA
Click Here To Apply