- Assess and document resident progress in the medical record.
- Perform all preventive skin care, dressing changes, and wound care. e Monitor turning and positioning of residents. Monitor the treatment of decubitus ulcers with appropriate documentation and communication to physician and family.Make rounds with physician, as needed, to discuss the care of residents who are currently receiving decubitus or catheter care
- Assess weekly nutrition/hydration of residents with State I to Stage IV decubitus ulcers and evaluate and initiate additional nutritional intake as required.
- Assist in resident care planning when resident is currently being monitored by treatment nurse.
- Notify physician of new skin problems, changes of condition and when skin conditions heal.
- Obtain changes in physician’s orders as indicated by resident’s progress or lack of progress
- Communicate pertinent information about resident condition and progress to charge nurses, supervisors and Director of Nursing, as indicated. Maintain clean, orderly treatment cart and restock treatment supplies. Follow Infection Control policies and procedures
- Drug/Treatment Administration and Documentation e Administer medications and treatments accurately as ordered by the physician and according to all facility policies and procedures e Follow facility policies and procedures for assessment, treatment and documentation of skin problems.
- Safety e Comply with, support and enforce all company policies related to safety and infection control procedures including the proper use of mechanical lifts and gait belts.
- Assist in monitoring the inventory of medications, medical supplies and equipment to be sure an adequate supply of skin care products are on hand to meet the needs of residents.
- RN or LPN in good standing with current State license.
- Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and aptitude to learn company software.
100 Cherrywood Pl, Jackson, TN 38305, USA
Click Here To Apply