We are seeking experienced Licensed Clinical Social Workers or Psychologists.The ideal candidate would be comfortable working independently yet side by side with staff in our office. Our clinicians provide mental healthcare services for patients on a regular, weekly schedule. Responsibilities include evaluating new, existing, and prospective patients based on their needs, desires and limitations,maintain a consistent schedule of clinical service, and communicate with the supervisor. You will be called upon to maintain compliance with regulatory bodies and Company clinical guidelines. Building a rapport with patients and their families and relaying any concerns to staff are part of the responsibilities.
Please have a valid and current LCSW or Psychologist license.
Be proficient in making psychosocial assessments.
Experience with an Electronic Healthcare Program preferred.
Ability to be credentialed with Medicare is a requirement.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Click Here To Apply