The Centro de la Comunidad Unida – United Community Center (UCC) of Milwaukee, Wisconsin is seeking a full-time Human Resources Recruiter. A recruiter who is responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience. This includes all personnel matters such as research, development, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. answering employee requests and questions, among other responsibilities that are essential for the HR department.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Process employment applications
- Enters data in Paycom
- Creates maintains and file employee records of new hires.
- Designs and conducts new employee orientations as assigned.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Preserves confidentiality of employee medical documentation and files.
- Maintains knowledge of legal and regulatory changes, trends, and other developments affecting retirement benefits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, business administration, or related field required. At least 2 years of human resource management experience preferred. Computer knowledge including spreadsheet and word processing programs such as Microsoft Office and email at high proficiency level. Bilingual in Spanish is required.
Click Here To Apply