Dedicated to serving their communities, we are looking for people with a great drive to succeed, the passion to make a difference, the desire to love what they do and the aspiration to evolve into a better version of themselves.
Our Financial Services Professionals help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. In addition to superior life insurance and annuity products, registered representatives can offer a comprehensive array of financial solutions and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term investment strategy.
If you’ve never considered a career in insurance and financial sales, that’s okay! Our Financial Representatives arrive with diverse career backgrounds including education, coaching, athletics, military, finance, banking, mortgage, and real estate. We provide the training, the resources and the specialized marketing support to help you establish your business and stand behind your efforts.
You do not need sales, business development, marketing or insurance experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference.
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics: .
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships
- Fearless, positive attitude, and willingness to be accountable for results
- Desire for continuous learning
Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with New York Life:
Career Advancement – After two years as a successful agent, management opportunities may be available.
Managers who will assist you in developing a clientele and grow.
We offer a competitive compensation package with significant income potential that includes full benefits (medical, dental, disability, and group life insurance), a 401(k), and pension plan.
Devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life through over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in the United States
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) according to Third Party Ratings Reports as of 10/3/19.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,182.00 – $222,799.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click Here To Apply