We are looking for a personal/executive assistant for our CEO/Physician in Sugar Land, Texas.
Multiple Businesses and Real Estate are located in Sugar Land and Houston. Must be willing to travel locally to each location frequently as requested.
Needs to be flexible in availability and tasks. We are looking for a “Jack or Jill of all trades” who can jump in with a short notice. (Very reasonable and flexible when needed) However, no job should be too small.
Semi-Business/Semi Formal attire required at all times.
Must be lighthearted, positive, and can keep up with multiple endeavors.
In addition to the above, the right fit for this position will be fiercely loyal, trustworthy, and incredibly dependable. They will also be coachable, willing to learn as you will learn a lot about business creation and upkeeping, flexible in their schedule and have the ability to take on new tasks outside their current skill set. Preference is given to those without too many other obligations who can be available last minute when needed.
- High/Advanced level of technology and computer skills required.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Personal tasks may include:
- Gifts for family members
- Organize activities for home and for work
- Book travel and plan vacations
- Pick up dry cleaning
- Reminding of important dates and times (Schedule Management)
- Researching upcoming projects.
- Being able to receive messages/emails around the clock. (Reasonably)
- Any necessary domestic Travel is compensated.
Professional tasks may include:
- Respond to appointment requests and emails
- Calendar Management (Reminding CEO of important tasks and deadlines)
- Checking in on various projects
- Preparing presentations
- Filing and organization of office
- Can easily draft well-worded emails
- Can research any topic with ease
- Travel with CEO to all meetings as he consults, and other cities 3-4 times a year. (All accommodations are covered by CEO). *Trips to other cities will not take place until it is safe to travel again or vaccinated.
Salary + Quarterly Bonus
Plenty of Room for Growth!
We look forward to meeting you!
NOTE: You will receive an invitation shortly after submitting your application for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Personal/Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technology Proficiency: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply