At K Health we are on a mission to give everyone access to smarter answers and quality health care that costs dramatically less.
We’ve built the most informed primary care platform in existence, combining the knowledge of thousands of doctors with deep clinical data from around the world. By applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to medicine, we are solving the healthcare inequities of access and affordability and constructing the future of care for us all.
Since our founding in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status.
K Health’s approach is unique in that it combines the knowledge of thousands of doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, and engineers to create a consumer-obsessed product loved by over 4 million users. Join K Health in helping people across the world become healthier through hesitation-free, quality healthcare that works.
With a rapidly growing user base of more than 4 million users across 4 countries, we are looking to add a Director of Product Analytics. This high-visibility position will manage and mentor a team of senior and junior analysts that are embedded within various product squads. The Product Analytics team will be charged with:
- Collaborating with PMs and engineers to define analytics requirements for each product launch
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments that contribute to organizational knowledge and critical product decisions
- Maintaining data-models / reporting to empower product management and engineering with data and insights
- Ad-hoc analysis to identify issues and opportunities that improve user experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of experience in an analytics role at
- 2+ years managing analysts
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Ability to weave cohesive, logical narratives from complex data-driven insights
- Knowledge of the principles that are foundational to robust experimentation
- Collaborative leader with no hesitation to “dive into the details” to find solutions
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of python, R or other statistical languages
- Experience with Looker or Tableau
- Experience with Airflow and managing data pipeline
- Experience working with Product Managers and defining product requirements
Roadmap for the first 90 Days
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to establish an analytics roadmap for each squad based on team needs and strategic priorities
- Define processes to enable the team to maximize their impact across the organization
- Develop a working knowledge of existing data sources, opportunities for improvement, and how data is processed in our ETLs
At K Health, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. K Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Free K Health membership: Enjoy the same 24/7 access to doctors our customers get
- 401(k) program: Plan for your future with retirement savings options
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage: We offer top notch coverage because your health is our #1 priority
- Support for emotional health: Access to a confidential support service to assist a variety of everyday issues
- Weekly team lunches: Once a week we get together for a team lunch, on K!
- Gym reimbursements: Get rewarded for exercising through our insurance provider
- Student loan assistance: Refinance with our partners and receive additional savings
- Pet insurance discounts: Your furry family’s health is also a priority!
- Pre-tax commuter & flexible spending accounts: Save money on your commute—whether by car, train, bus, or bike
- Additional perks and savings: We provide hundreds of employer sponsored discounts!
- A front seat to change the world through better healthcare
Click Here To Apply