Hours: M-F 40 hours/week – No Holidays. Weekends optional.
Benefits: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Vacations, Holiday pay, Life insurance, Disability insurance.
Full time work
Large residential construction company based out of Pittsburgh, PA
Hiring FULL TIME Cleaners to join a crew who are experienced with Residential Construction settings and performing work in cleaning construction sites.
In this role, the Cleaners will work under the supervision of the Division Manager and Client.
Successful candidates will have the ability to:
- Perform a variety of hands-on cleaning tasks at various projects based on the needs and under the direction of the Project Manager, including but not limited to cleaning: windows, bathrooms, floors, countertops, sinks/vanities, toilets, trim, doors, carpeting
- Utilize a range of hand tools and equipment to complete necessary work. Being able to climb and clean from a ladder is required.
- Communicate any production, or quality to Division Manager.
- Ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensure safety regulations are met. Maintain clean and safe project sites.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
We set high personal standards for employees and are looking for candidates with the same standards.
All candidates to be considered will need to have reliable transportation and open to conduct work at job sites determined.
531 Georgetown Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317-5621, United States
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
All workers are required to wear masks, will be working directly with sanitation equipment. Will be in empty homes. Maintaining social distancing.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply