Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) (Full Time) – 7/3, 3/11 & 11/7)
$1,000.00 Sign on Bonus
Perform (Activities of Daily Living) ADL Care
- Showering or Bed Bathing
- Incontinent Care
- Assist with meals
- Change bed linens or make beds.
- Clean and sanitize resident rooms, bathrooms, or other resident areas.
- Communicate with residents and family members for social and emotional support.
- Document, computer experience preferred
- Complete daily assignments
- Answer call lights
- Report observations of resident change in condition, behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Assist nurses with care of the resident
- Operation of medical equipment.
- Job Requirements:
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.). in Louisiana
- High School Education
- Experience as a C.N.A. (long term care experience preferred).
- Exceptional Attendance and Timeliness
- The ability to work successfully in both independent and team settings.
- Comprehensive Benefits:
- $12.00 – 12.85 per hour, based on shift
- $12.50 – $13.35 per hour, w/ 5 years exp.
- See above$.10 per year experience pay, up to 5 years
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance $15,000 Company Paid
- Disability Plan
Interested candidates, Apply The Guest House., Normandie Dr., Shreveport, La. 71118.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $12.85 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Differential pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- One location
- Nursing home
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply