Southland Transportation is one of the South East’s top trucking companies offering both the opportunity for drivers to make a comfortable income and enjoy time with their families as they are often home weekly. We are currently seeking Class A CDL OTR Truck Drivers for dispatch from our Knoxville, TN terminal to operate in the Midwest Region.
- 2 years verifiable experience within last three years NO EXECEPTIONS
- 2 year minimum of OTR Class A Driving Experience
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
Home Time: Minimum of home every 2 weeks, often weekly
- Pay: $1200 – $1750 per week
- Miles Per Week: over 3,000
- Mileage bonuses paid weekly for MPW over 2500/2750/3000
- Assigned Late Model Equipment: 2017 or newer
- Operating Area: Lanes from Southeast to Midwest returning back to Southeast multiple times per week.
Benefits for Driver
- BCBS Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with matching company contribution
- Assigned Equipment – no slip seating
Additional child(ren) benefit coverage available for the medical, dental and vision insurance programs. Spouse coverage available for the dental and vision insurance programs.
70 MPH Truck
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation Time
- Monthly Driver Scorecard Incentive Program
- Unlimited $1000 Hired Driver Referral Bonus
- 100% No Touch Freight
- No Hazmat Loads
- $50 Safety Bonus with every clean inspection
- Additional Pay: Breakdown/Detention/Layover/Deadhead
Family owned and operated, when you work with Southland you get the best of both worlds: a company that’s big enough to provide the technology and service your needs, but small enough that we know you by name. Our drivers enjoy the benefits of a financially stable and secure company that is committed to providing their drivers with the support they need to succeed on the road while balancing miles and home time.
Southland Transportation Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Job applications are kept on file for 30 days. After 30 days, or if you are applying for a different position, you must complete a new application to be considered for a position.
Click Here To Apply