Join Rally Health as a Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer. You will work with healthcare data on a modern tech stack to help our product and data science teams prove how Rally improves health outcomes for clients, members, and providers. Your work will be showcased to external clients to give them visibility into the outcomes Rally provides for members, employers, and insurers. You’ll become an expert in healthcare datasets like membership, claims, health activities, and biometrics. You will report to an Engineering Manager. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.
- Work with modern technologies such as Tableau, Databricks, and AWS
- Turn data into meaningful reports and insights that create decision-making for internal product and engineering teams within Rally.
- Build metrics in Tableau that provide visibility into product behavior and promote decision-making across Rally
- Build intuitive, performant dashboards for all partners
- Establish data models in Tableau that support reporting needs
- Write SQL to analyze datasets across teams
- Develop expertise in Rally systems and healthcare datasets
- Work with DevOps to administer Tableau platform
- 3+ years of experience designing reports and dashboards from scratch in Tableau
- Experience debugging performance issues with reports
- Write complex SQL queries against large datasets
- Familiarity with Kimball, OLAP, and EDW data design methodologies
- Ability to learn new datasets and underlying systems/flows that produce data
- Familiarity with a variety of transactional databases including Postgres, MongoDB, and Redshift a plus
- Experience writing Spark (Pyspark or Scala Spark) or Python to analyze large datasets a plus
- Experience with other BI tools like Looker or Mode a plus
- Familiarity with ETL development, Airflow, or AWS a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical degree or equivalent experience
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here To Apply