Assistant Director of Rehabilitation (ADOR) SNF
· Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
· Must be licensed OT, OTA, PT, PTA, or SLP
The ADOR is responsible for supporting and assisting the DOR during successful day-to-day operations of the SNF rehabilitation therapy services department for the facility ensuring that the highest standard of services are delivered with the best possible outcomes for our residents.
Job responsibilities will include:
· To recruit and retain all therapy service personnel; providing effective orientation, on-the-job training
· To provide quality therapy services (will have own clinical caseload) in accordance with established standards of practice, therapy department procedures and productivity standards.
· To oversee the clinical management of the rehab department including overseeing of case management, quality improvement, care planning, clinical utilization, and patient identification at DOR discretion with specific job duties assigned by the DOR.
· To ensure that all program standards and guidelines are met and followed including GARF, SNF, & JCAHO.
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Healthcare Academy – continuing education
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- PHMP virtual medical, health & education services
- Life insurance- Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Legal Shield and ID Shield
- Pet Insurance
- Critical illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- LifeTime Benefit Term Life with Long term care
At Energize, we are committed to putting our people first. We are taking proactive and necessary steps, outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to keep our employees and patients safe. With the risk of a potential COVID positive site, we will ensure that you have the proper training and PPE supplies to care for your patients and yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- PTA, PT, OTA, OT, or SLP (Required)
- Multiple locations
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply