HVAC Service Technician Job Posting
The position of an HVAC Service Technician is to deliver exceptional HVAC service maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems and to oversee the work of the HVAC Service Apprentice to ensure all work is performed correctly.
· Perform a thorough and accurate HVAC inspection including Health and Safety Checklist and communicate findings to the customer in a written option sheet.
· Perform all HVAC repairs and replacements to applicable codes.
· Complete all required documentation on services and collect, record and deliver fees to designated office administration.
· Facilitate order for all parts required for appointments and ensure preparedness for the day of service.
· Submit purchase orders to dispatch or other designated purchasing team administrators.
· Transport materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of assigned tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or GED required.
· EPA Certified.
· Nate certification preferred.
· Have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of verifiable work experience in the HVAC industry.
· Knowledge of the fundamental operational functionality of residential air conditioning, heating, and ventilation equipment.
· Able to troubleshoot problems with refrigerant, electrical, and duct systems on HVAC equipment.
· Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (including weekends).
· Must be able to use a computer tablet, smart phone and read a map or follow GPS.
· Valid driver’s license, and approved to drive by Company’s insurance carrier.
All full time employees are offered the following benefits:
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Long and Short Term Disability Coverage
· Company paid $15,000 Life Insurance
· 401k Matching
· Paid Training
· Company paid vacation
· Direct Deposit
· Weekly Paychecks
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
Click Here To Apply